[meteorite-list] Perseids 2006 ?

Thomas Tuchan thomas.tuchan at t-online.de
Sun Aug 13 08:32:36 EDT 2006

Hi :-)

In germany, in ulm, best weather from 4 o' clock in the evening to
midnight (GMT +2). Saw about 25 big perseides in this night and one very
bright bolide from the constellation cygnus into saggitarius. An after
glowing trail, color turned white-blue with smoke. I think is was half
past eleven, but I don't know sure.

Thomas
IMCA #0298