[meteorite-list] A new 676 g meteorite went through storage building in M...

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 17:09:36 EDT 2006

Jim or Sterling????
Jim guessed 3169g, and Sterling said 3000g.
Now, which one is closest to the TKW?  You better check those weights  very
closely before you give anything away. But it is very nice of you to offer  a
piece of the Moss meteorite as a prize.   ;-)
(I bet I'll hear from Jim!)

Anne Black

In a message dated 8/10/2006 2:53:34 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,