[meteorite-list] Odd Gibeon Request

Platypus Girl platypusgirl2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 21:00:37 EDT 2006

Or, perhaps, it was performance anxiety?  Kind of like being put up there with all those lights, meters, whatnot and asked to perform the act of love?  lol

  Suzi

Alexander Seidel <gsac at gmx.net> wrote:
  In fact, he has failed tests done under laboratory
conditions (PS: conducted by the late famous American
physicist Prof. Richard Feynman, if I remember correctly).

It is said that he never returned to a lab thereafter.

Then again, he may undoubtedly be a brilliant illusionist.
Just ask Rob Elliott....., which somehow brings us back on
the meteorite track. :-)

Alex
Berlin/Germany