[meteorite-list] People Doing Stange Things to Meteorites

Mike Groetz mpg444 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 12:37:42 EDT 2006

   Your right Dave- it is sickening to me to see stuff
like this. People don't appreciate what they really
have. I doubt it's impressing many true meteorite
collectors (or jewelry collectors for that matter).

Take care
Mike

--- Dave Carothers <david.carothers at verizon.net>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110015803472&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:2