[meteorite-list] Brenham KAKE-TV Vid for Download

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Thu Apr 27 17:58:47 EDT 2006

Greetings Dear Listees:

For the great majority of you who -- unlike Besedin -- enjoy sharing in
the excitement of recovering fabulous new meteorites, I now have a good
copy of the KAKE-TV Steve Arnold interview on the news page of my
website. It is 6.2 mb and in AVI format. A big thanks to Darren
Garrison who handled the file conversion for us.

I suggest doing a right-click, or Control + click and "Save target as,"
or "Download linked file as," depending on your OS, saving the file to
your HD, and watching from your computer with your favorite media
viewing program. Please do not stream it from my website or others will
have trouble downloading. Mac users, the free VLC program works great.
PC users, you're on your own, but that annoying Windows Media Viewer
will probably do it (nice job on that, by the way, Microsoft  . . .
NOT).

This footage is © by KAKE-TV. I am making it available for those who
like to see it, as I know there was some trouble streaming it off the
KAKE website. There are fun interviews with Steve and Becky Worley (our
excellent Travel Channel host), and that's me in the ranger vest
jumping in and out of the big hole with my metal detector and ruining
all that super-valuable Kansas farm taxa (read: mud).

Enjoy it:  http://www.aerolite.org/news.htm

Finally, and I mean this in the kindest manner possible, please do not
email me and tell me you can't get the video to play. My Tech Support
office is closed for Lent  : )

Geoff
www.aerolite.org