[meteorite-list] Re: Treasure Hunters swinging their metal detectors

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Thu Apr 27 12:16:51 EDT 2006

Besedin posted:

" . . . and proves that the motive for these activities is itself
personal gain. Seriously, the prices that these meteorites yield would
be better deserved if all sciences involved with the thin, fragile
surface of the earth are considered."

But, of course, it's perfectly ethical when YOU yourself sell
meteorites for personal gain:

****************

From: Thaddeus Besedin <endophasy at adelphia.net>
Subject: Collection Sale! (I need a new car) revised  endophasy

Hello gang,

Here is the first part of my sale list. I would prefer that these are
purchased as a group, and I have priced it accordingly. The total will
be
$1400 with free shipping for the buyer who, wisely, will opt to
purchase the
entire group. I will send photos on request. All pieces have COAs from
reputable dealersrs (Hupe, Farmer, Cottingham, etc.).

I accept paypal (endophasy at adelphia.net) or postal money orders only.

Thaddeus Besedin
7805 Lime Ave.
Fontana, CA 92336