[meteorite-list] A Comet is coming!!

Thomas Tuchan thomas.tuchan at t-online.de
Wed Apr 26 10:40:30 EDT 2006

Hi list :-)

Two pictures of the new comet (fragment C) :

http://www.sternhimmel-ueber-ulm.de/73p-c.jpg
http://www.sternhimmel-ueber-ulm.de/73p-c-sw.jpg

Images taken on april, 22nd 2006 at about 0:00 GMT with a Canon EOS 20Da
Camera an a 10" Newtonian telescope. Exposure time ist 10x 2 minutes.
Digitally processed and added together to see the comets motion in sky
and to enhance details. The second image is a negative of the first,
contrast enhanced to see more details of the comets tail. The comet ist
brighten every day. Now ist about 8mag.

Thomas
IMCA #0298