[meteorite-list] Meteorite List

Dave Freeman mjwy dfreeman at fascination.com
Mon Apr 24 00:32:08 EDT 2006

Dear Jay;
Well, after 8 years of talking and living meteorites, some of us don't
have a great deal to say any more.  We try to spend a great deal more
time in the field HUNTING METEORITES instead of buying them.
So, there isn't much to say  other than the bickering and complaining
about the market these days compared to the  past hay days of collecting.
Dave F.