[meteorite-list] Welcome Luke Hill

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 14:23:17 EDT 2006

Hello Luke; Good to have you join us on this list.A great list it is,we
learn a lot from it,i think.I don't post a lot but really enjoy pulling it up
every evening after work and reading Meteorite and cosmic related posts.And
occasionally someone will post great specimens for sale for our collections.And
the great thing about that is,they are real honest and reputable dealers.If not
 they seem to get blasted off the list.A good thing,i think.Sometimes
collectors  will sell and they are bonafide too.WELCOME!!

Herman Archer I.M.C.A. # 2770