[meteorite-list] Meteorite-Times Update

Paul Harris paul at meteorite.com
Fri Apr 21 16:44:32 EDT 2006

Dear List,

Jim and I have completed all of our major new features to Meteorite-Times
with the last
changes being a new pop-up dictionary available starting in the May issue
and the last
being a URL change that will hopefully benefit the magazine in the long term.

Our original URL is being redirected to our new URL of www.meteorite-times.com
so all old links will still work and arrive at new URL of the magazine
until they are updated.

We would like to ask 2 favors of everyone.

1.
Please update your bookmarks to reflect our new URL of www.meteorite-times.com

2.
Please add our link to your site.
New URL: http://www.meteorite-times.com
If you would like to add our graphic please see the following page
http://www.meteorite-times.com/link_exchange.htm

Thank you very much - we appreciate all your support!

Paul and Jim