[meteorite-list] In-situ Franconia meteorite pictures with coordinates!

Ruben Garcia meteoritemall at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 00:08:05 EDT 2006

Hi all,
 Just thought some of you might like to see some cool
in-situ pictures of a few Franconia meteorites. These
pictures are a couple of years old I guess, but still
bring back some nice memories! Its not very often one
gets the opportunity to hunt in a virgin strewnfeild.
For months we hunted virtually alone, Mike Miller and
I picked up as many as 3 or 4 kilos a day! Today its
much harder to find one but I'm sure there's a few
left. Look at how dark the meteorites are when
compared the the almost white back ground.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/meteoritemall/album?.dir=f6d1&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/meteoritemall/my_photos%3furlhint=actn,del%253as,1%253af,0

Ruben