[meteorite-list] Meteorite Times Person of the Month

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Mon Apr 10 12:08:11 EDT 2006

Hello Rob,

Just a note I enjoyed your meteorite person of the month write up.

I especially liked the line, "Perhaps I was bored, perhaps my Father's
enthusiasm for fish (and incessantly observing and talking about them) had
instilled a desire to listen to those who were enthusiastic about anything."

I imagine that is how regular people feel about talking about meteorites.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

PS: Stay away from mining towns in New Mexico....;^)