[meteorite-list] Meteorite magazine (Correction)

Thetoprok at aol.com Thetoprok at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 21:36:25 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/9/2006 1:29:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu writes:

Hi  Don:

Where are you located? You are the second person to say they got  their
issue.
The first was in Tenn.; I think I could have walked it there  faster.

Larry

PS I hope it was worth the wait. We should be  faster with the next issue (I
hope).

Quoting Don Edwards  <icedance at swbell.net>:

> Mine arrived yesterday.
>
> Don
>
> --- "lakewind at infionline.net"  <lakewind at infionline.net> wrote:
>
> > Greetings  all,
> > I was just reading another fine issue of Meteorite Times and  clicking
> > on
> > the various links there. According to  the Meteorite Magazine link,
> > the Feb.
> > issue was  mailed in late March. Has anyone received their copy yet?
> >  Like
> > many of you, I've been anticipating this issue for some  time.
> > Thanks,
> > Bob King

Dr. Larry A. Lebofsky
Senior Research Scientist
Co-editor,  Meteorite                     "If you give a man a fish,
Lunar and Planetary  Laboratory               you feed him  for a day.
1541 East University             If you teach a man to  fish,
University of Arizona               you feed him for a lifetime."
Tucson, AZ  85721-0063                   ~Chinese  Proverb
Phone:  520-621-6947
FAX:     520-621-8364
e-mail:  lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu
Meteorite-list  mailing  list