[meteorite-list] International shipping isssues

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 20:33:18 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/8/2006 8:33:23 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
davecarothers at erols.com writes:
Good afternoon list members,

On Jan  29, 2006 and on 25 February 2006 I won and paid for meteorites I had
won on  eBay.  The seller (from Germany) from the 29 Jan transaction and I
both  came to the conclusion that the package was lost in the mail.   The
seller in the second transaction (from France) is not answering my  emails
and I've come to the opinion that this too is lost in the mail.   I don't
care what the source of the problem is (Customs, Post Office, etc.)  but I am
quickly coming to the conclusion that I cannot afford to continue to  have
these international shipping issues.

Sorry, but I had to  vent.............

Dave

I didn't really want to hear that!
I am waiting for 2 packages from Germany.
One in particular. It is a brand new meteorite!!!!   ;-)

I am sorry, Dave.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com