[meteorite-list] AD - Do you want a rareandimportantMetachondrite?

stan . laser_maniac at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:09:11 EDT 2005

it's not written in the work of the met soc because the term metachonderite
DIDNT EXIST when nwa 725 was classified... you previously reffered me to
David Weir's web site - take a look - ALL of the sub types of acapulcoites
and winonaites fall under the heading of metachonderites - it's a broad term
that applies to each and every meteorite of that classification - not only
specific ones.

if you look up the 'offical' classification of seymchan you will see that
it's an iron - when you open up a seymchan indivisual thats more than 50%
olivine does that mean it's not a pallasite?