[meteorite-list] Re: Raffle, The Final Tally

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Tue Sep 20 21:35:55 EDT 2005

Martin posted:

> Actually, I suspect the "Finally" will happen in Tucson when Geoff
> accepts his Harvey Award for...

Dear Martin:

Well, thank you for that!

As a member of the Harvey Awards Committee, I am afraid I am not
eligible to win an award myself -- much like as organizer of the
raffle, I exempted myself from being able to win any prizes. I didn't
think it would be fair otherwise  : (

Now . . . one of these years I'm going to have to step down from the
Harvey Awards Committee, and let somebody else have some fun. We can
talk then  : )

Thanks for thinking of me.

Geoff N.