[meteorite-list] New Meteorites & Field Trip Report

McCartney Taylor mccartney at blackbearddata.com
Sun Sep 11 19:36:13 EDT 2005

I'm back!  Another trip to hunt down space rocks proves to be
successful. Read about the who, what, when and where!  If you
don't know the Why, you don't understand the meteorite hunt
addiction!

http://www.westernwelltool.com/trip05.htm

New mystery rock!  Get yer copies here!  Grab'em quick before the
Internet runs out!

(For those who have inquired about buying or trading, i'm interested.
I may have completely forgotten to email you back; I've been
completely overwhelmed for a couple of months.  Just email me and
remind me.)

-mt

--  McCartneyTaylor,IMCA 2760