[meteorite-list] Meteorite collection SOLD

meteoritehunter at comcast.net meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Fri Sep 9 21:35:45 EDT 2005

Well, it is official, I have sold my entire meteorite collection to none other than Matt Morgan. We spent last night in Denver going through the collection and setting it up at Matt's home. I still have a few pieces, but not much. Panama, here I come!
Here is a photo of Matt and I setting up his case with all his new meteorites.
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/matt_mike.jpg.

I will be back in Denver next week, prowling around the show there, so I hope to see many of you there.
Mike Farmer