[meteorite-list] OT. Complex 13 and ET foam

Kevin Forbes vk3ukf at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:54:55 EDT 2005

Perhaps NASA could raise funds for their homeless workers by selling bits of
complex 13, or funds for Katrina relief, in a hurry.
Why don't they wrap the ET tank where the foam breaks away with very light
and super strong, carbon fibre sheets? I know I don't know a lot about
intricate problems that I am not involved with. I am sure someone has a
brilliant response to the ET tank statement. Kevin, VK3UKF.