[meteorite-list] Ben Guerir TKW and TAW

stan . laser_maniac at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 20:56:33 EDT 2005

I think  you have it all backwards. institutions ALWAS have things that the
colelcting public would give their eye teeth to get ahold of, making nearly
anything in the hands of colelctors avalible to the
researchers if they want to go out and get it one way or the other... now
what lab wants to do a study on a nice big 100 lbs nwa 869 and has a 100g
nakhla individual laying around that they dont need? :)