[meteorite-list] Site update, new pieces - AD

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 01:00:57 EDT 2005

Hello again,

I did manage to get some work done on my website this  weekend.

I posted on the Karon page ( www.impactika.com/karon.htm ) all the pieces I
have left.
And I did add a dozen or so pieces to the Meteorites page, mostly great
pieces I got from a recent trade with TCU.  (
_http://www.impactika.com/meteorites-frame.html_ (http://www.impactika.com/meteorites-frame.html)  )

And I still have 20 to 30 pieces to post!!!  Hopefully before the  Denver
Show.

And for those of you coming to Denver, on Friday 16, I will open  Fred's
showroom (see _http://www.impactika.com/Auction05.html_
(http://www.impactika.com/Auction05.html)  )  around noon, to accept pieces entered in the Auction. But
I will also have most  of my pieces on display just in case you care to do
some shopping.

See you all there.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com