[meteorite-list] New Orleans

Bob Evans bobe5531 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 15:04:21 EDT 2005

Doesn't anyone on the list know of someone near the area that can disburse
the raised funds directly to the people that need it. Even if it helped only
one family.
I never liked giving to charities because I knew majority of the
contribution would never make it to the people who really needed it.
There has got to be someone ( trustworthy ) relatively close to the area
that is willing to commute to the area.
The list wouldn't even have to bother with choosing a charity.
Just a thought !