[meteorite-list] New Orleans

Pete Pete rsvp321 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 14:56:05 EDT 2005

There isn't a charity on the planet that doesn't have a thieving hand in the
till.

From: AL Mitterling <almitt at kconline.com>
To: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter at comcast.net>
CC: Meteorite List <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] New Orleans
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 13:11:35 -0500

Hi Michael and all,

Michael, they are simply helping the people down there with no strings
attached. Do a bit of research before you put them down. Better yet they are
giving most of the money donated to where it belongs and not paying some fat
administrator a six figure sum which does nothing to help the poor people
down there. I think it is best to put money where it will do the most good
and go to where it is suppose to go.

I understand that some people wouldn't want to give to a Christian
Organization and I appreciate and respect that but I think that Billy Graham
has a sterling reputation and this organization really helps people out. I
don't think that the Samaritan's Purse operates as a religious organization
but rather as a humanitarian group. There are some organizations that don't
operate political and put prejudices aside and do what they should do and in
this case it is simply helping the victims of all this.

No doubt there there are other organizations out there that also have
similar goals that people can donate to but please do your research or most
of the money can end up in the wrong place. All my best!

--AL Mitterling