[meteorite-list] OT: Death fears vs. probability My un-expertopinion

Pete Pete rsvp321 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 3 14:31:24 EDT 2005

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic."
Joseph Stalin

--the sad reality of human apathy at perhaps inappropriate times.

This discussion has become quite moot.
We all feel and experience these events in our own personal way, and there
is no right or wrong.

Chondrules are f'n cool under a microscope, eh?!

Pete