[meteorite-list] Re: New Orleans, I am apalled at the pathetic Bush responce.

Martin Altmann Altmann at Meteorite-Martin.de
Fri Sep 2 15:32:13 EDT 2005

Let's put piece of the New Orleans fall on ebay, as a gesture.
I haven't any, but would bid.

----- Original Message -----
From: "RYAN PAWELSKI" <yellowengine at earthlink.net>
To: <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 9:14 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Re: New Orleans,I am apalled at the pathetic Bush
responce.

> I sure do have those channels, smart-@##. But I'm still not seeing PILES
of dead babies and THE ENTIRE COUNTRY in a third-world condition as Mike had
so generously put it. Clearly an attempt to start trouble on the list.
Well, it looks like he got his wish.. so enjoy everyone! Grab some popcorn,
the feature presentation is set to begin at 2:15.

<yellowengine at earthlink.net> wrote:

> >Dead babies piled up? A third world country? And where exactly did you
see this....the History Channel?

> I don't know which channels Mike is watching, but I'm seeing below
third-world conditions and dead