[meteorite-list] Warning about an E-bay seller.

Mike / flattoprocks mikewm at npgcable.com
Sun Oct 30 09:38:39 EST 2005

 Hello everyone, as some of you know I had not received my package from the
seller meteoritemarina. After all is said and done three months later I
never received the package. They did get the $1525.00 and the $65.00 for
shipping. I got nothing. So learn from my mistake if you deal with this
seller and anything goes wrong you are out 100%.
Mike Miller  //  E-Bay  flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com
Check out the web site it is up and running!
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Rd. Kingman AZ 86401