[meteorite-list] Only for Mark Bostik - Others delete

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Tue Oct 25 10:26:00 EDT 2005

Hello Matteo and list,

I will cover a couple things here and answer you privately a little as well.

To say I have not answered your e-mails is highly misleading.  I have
answered like 20-25.  I have not answered all 50-60 you have sent.

You were given shipping options and you chose the higher, which did not cost
you $35.  $35 was figured using the www.usps.com website, and since it did
not cost that I refunded almost half back to you.  You did not ask me to do
this or the like. I think the website figured shipping at 1 pound.  Not
sure, however I did show you how the rate was figured.

Now, if you continue to e-mail as you have, or if you e-mail the list on me
again, I will simply block you.  You may think this is some game, I do not.
I am not interested in playing Farmer with you and will not do so.

Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas
www.meteoritearticles.com