[meteorite-list] Warning, Virus on meteorite emails

Dave Carothers davecarothers at erols.com
Sun Oct 16 13:21:11 EDT 2005

Matteo and List members,

Just because the email states the sender is Arizona Skies and Mark Bostick
doesn't mean the infected email actually came from them.  Most viruses,
worms, and trojans these days spoof the sender information by taking email
addresses from the infected system and using those addresses as the "sender"
information.

Needless to say, you should all be using good current antivirus software and
firewalls on your respective systems.  If you are not using either of these,
please contact me off line and I'll provide info on where you can get good
freeware.

Dave Carothers