[meteorite-list] Ebay Negative Feed back (delete if you don't want to read)

AL Mitterling almitt at kconline.com
Mon Oct 3 12:57:15 EDT 2005

List,

I'll only burden the list with this one time then prefer people email me
in private so we don't take up list space. I have received a negative
feedback for the first time out about 450 some transactions.

The negative feed back came as a result of my negative feed back to them
for not paying for and item they won after four weeks and three days. I
am interested in sharing the name of this ebay buyer for others to
avoid. Their complaint with me was I don't except paypal BUT in my
listing I always state that I don't except paypal. Had they asked me to
simply cancel the transaction since they didn't realize I didn't take
paypal I would have been glad to do so. Instead they lead me to believe
(several times) that a payment had been sent. I'd be glad to share my
dispute information with people for some verification.

I do accept credit cards and they could have paid for it that way but
didn't. I believe I bent over backwards for them to bring the sell to a
successful conclusion. Three other items I sold to this person were also
ultra slow in getting payments (three weeks or longer) They keep their
feedback (private) which indicates less than desirable feedback. I feel
that this should be brought before other sellers so they have the option
to avoid this unfair buyer.

Having a real good feedback rating I am not concern with one blemish but
will pursue this as far as I can. Ebay wants you to pay to settle the
problem, dispute!! I think this is also an unfair policy by ebay but as
has been pointed out before ebay is in it for the money.

Feel free to email me if you want the name of this buyer.

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites

Best!