[meteorite-list] AD - meteorite sale - fresh new black crusted NWA

Gibeon at aol.com Gibeon at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 17:01:31 EDT 2005

Hallo List,

for all of you who are interested, I want to offer you a new exciting meteorite from NWA.
This meteorite is under classification and will have it´s own NWA number soon.
There were 5 individuals with a TKW of only 1212,5  grams.
My best guess what it could be is a LL5, but only the classification will tell at last for sure what it realy is.
The special on this meteorite is, that it has a very nice black crust.
Looks like it was fallen yesterday. Also you can see under the crust that there must be very large chondrules inside and troillite spots.
All of you know that the rush of the NWA is nearly over. What is comming out is more the cheap stuff what everybody want´s to sell.
So take your chance here to get one of the very last show pieces.
If these are sold than that´s it. I don´t have more.
Every buyer will get the whole classification details from me after I received the infos from the insitute.

Here is the link to click on it, or to copy into your browser.

http://www.strufe.net/special_LL5.htm

Best regards

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32