[meteorite-list] New Site is UP!

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 23:05:32 EST 2005

Hello List,

I am excited to announce that  our newly revised website is up and running
at:

www.WorldRecordMeteorite.com

(You may need to hit "Refresh"  or clear your cache if you were at the site
before.  You should now see a  photo with me resting my elbow on the rock on
the home page.)

Some of the  photos on the Photos page are remarkable when enlarged by c
licking on  them.

Kudos go out to Geoff Notkin of Stanegate Studios for the stellar  job in
constructing the website and taking many of the photos.

Also look at the "seamless - never ending Brenham Banner" at the top of  the
page.  Stretch it out as far as you like and it goes forever.  I  have been
told on great authority that anyone can make a banner with a repeating  photo,
but only a few experts in the world are able to make one  seamless!   Great
work Geoff!

Enjoy!

Steve Arnold