[meteorite-list] Important new meteorite announcement today

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 10:58:31 EST 2005

Hi everyone, Jim Strope and I will be announcing a new meteorite this
afternoon. I am working on the page for it, but it is something that you all
might want to ask Santa to slip a piece in your stocking for the holidays.
It is not often a stone like this is found or offered. So stand by, and
check your email in a few hours. There isn't much to go around, so count
your pennies and keep the email up and running. It looks to cold in most of
the USA to be outside anyway. It will be below freezing even here in Tucson
tonight!
Mike Farmer