[meteorite-list] fireball report

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 00:38:42 EST 2005

Hi, my wife just got home from a night flight and told me that her and her
instructor saw a very bright fireball this evening at around 8:30 pm local
time She was flying near Tucson and saw the fall towards the east/northeast
so that should put any potential fall somewhere in New Mexico I would think.
She saw three distinct pieces break from the main part. She was at 6000
feet, and saw the fall on the other side of the mountains, so I assume it
would be well over 60 to 100 miles away.
Anyone hear any news about this one?
Mike Farmer