[meteorite-list] Happy Thanksgiving, and note from Goran from Sweden

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Thu Nov 24 14:40:00 EST 2005

Look at what this retard from Sweden writes to me.

Is it me, or does this guy not know how to take no for an answer?

I have told him like 50 times not to email me again with his fantasy rocks,
but they just keep coming.

Mike Farmer

"Hello my best-friend: Michael Farmer, also known as the famous iron
collector in USA !!!

I easy understand that you are crying, because you are soo damn yellous in
these extremest meteorites in history. I also knows that you are screaming
like a pig in buying 1gr from me ((( Agree ))),,, And Ihave much, much, much
more than these for sale: the truth is that Ihave incredible more than
800st+ more: extreme *breccia* and *basalt* meteorites =) FANTASTIC
!!!!!!!!!! Then I can open up more than 10st new homesites: and filled them
with the newest /// extremest meteorites that no one ever have seen before -
this is much impressive that you only haved dreamed of my friend: Michael
Farmer =) BECAUSE I'AM THE PROUD OWNER !!!! There is absolutly no problems
into sending you soo many more *new* excellent digital-pictures, on my
hottest and most outstanding-huge meteorites collection - which are going to
make you scream even more than you already does =) YES !!!

Best Wishes /// Göran Lindfors from Sweden ((( The world-record holder in
extreme *breccia* and *basalt* meteorites )))
mars at tele2.se"