[meteorite-list] 2 new aquisitions

Steve Arnold, Chicago!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 19:57:59 EST 2005

Good evening list.It just amazes me how this war always goes on between
several meteorite people over such trivial things.Anyway,thanks to moritz
karl,I have obtained 2 new pieces outside of the snyder hill from bob
haag.I got a 17 gram slice of MILLY MILLY,rare aulstarlian iron as well as
a 25 gram slice of MOUNT MAGNET.That to is another rare iron piece from
western aulstralia.The price was right and they are in my collection.The
milly milly piece is etched really nice.I will have up on my website this
weekend.I also want to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving.

                                       steve arnold, chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com