[meteorite-list] confusion

Steve Arnold, Chicago!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 19:26:27 EST 2005

Good evening list.It seems having 2 steve arnolds is ,to some people,is a
little confusing.I am getting emails from alot of people congradulating me
on the brenham find.Well just to set the record straight,THERE ARE 2 OF
US,just different people.I live in chicago and the other one lives in
arkansas.I am only a meteorite collecter,not a seller,not a hunter,only a
collecter.It is flatering that people think that I am the other one,but I
am older and taller than the other steve.I have been only collecting for 6
and a half years,while he has been around for for awhile.He will get all
the glory for the brenham find,not me.He can be reached
at:meteorhtr at aol.com.So just to remind everyone who does not know,there
are 2 of us.And steve,again way to go on your find.

                               steve arnold, chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com