[meteorite-list] My big steal

Gtceb at aol.com Gtceb at aol.com
Fri Nov 18 22:18:54 EST 2005

Unfortunately, the bragging meteorite studmuffin is back and in  business...
SSTTEEVVEY, further to your exceptionally well  written note, I am quite sure
you hoodwinked ol' Bob with your superior  meteoritic and financial prowess
and "stole" that meteorite right out from under  him.  We just loved the
subject line "My big steal".  I am sure  Bob did too.  I am equally sure from
reading your new posts that during  your unplanned "list downtime" you brushed up on
reading the  classics:
1. "Sucking Up To Well Known People" and that time honored best seller
"Ingratiation For Fun And Hopeful (but not likely) Profits"
2. "Spellcheck For Dummies"
3. "How to Sell On Ebay Without Recognizable Pictures"
4. "Writing With Some Point In Mind"
5. "Master The Obvious"
6. and finally everyone's favorite "You Too Can Bore The Crap Out Of A
Public List"

My great fear is that this main mass will go into the SSTTEEVEY black hole
and come out in fragments, slices, micros...dropped, broken in transit....soon
to be seen on EBAY touted poorly along with your assumed great affiliation
with  Bob Haag......

Another jewel lost.....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Terry
StarMeteorites