[meteorite-list] Re: Stones From The Stars: The UnsolvedMysteries of Meteorites

Pete Pete rsvp321 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:30:21 EST 2005

That's one I'll have to watch for in the Skeptical Inquirer...they'll have a
tough time challenging the sound logic.

heh heh!
;]
Pete

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse at charter.net>
To: "Charles O'Dale" <codale0806 at rogers.com>
CC: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Re: Stones From The Stars: The
UnsolvedMysteries of Meteorites
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:05:08 -0500

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:33:03 -0400, "Charles O'Dale" <codale0806 at rogers.com>
wrote:

 >Could you save me $0.50 and tell me the "unthinkable conclusion"?

I just finised the book tonight.  The "untinkable conclusion" is that
meteorites that hit the Earth
(apparently, all sizes) are sent here and aimed by an alien species to hit
specific areas to be
"markers" to help in future missions to map the Earth.  Also, that the
aliens are careful to make
sure that none of the asteroids hit submarine plate boundaries, because if
one did hit one, it would
cause a chain reaction of "unzipping" the continental plates and destroy the
Earth the same way the
former asteroid belt planet was destroyed.