[meteorite-list] Natures Quest

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 00:24:38 EST 2005

I retract my statements about the un named company I accused Adam of
running. I was informed that Natures Quest could be mistaken for my topic
and wish to say I know little about that company and do not wish to make any
statements against it.
I have not fought with anyone in a long while (Matteo doesnt count, he is
too easy) and want to keep it that way.  There must be something in the
water today that got people all over the world up in arms on this list.
Perhaps the full moon has something to do with it.
Adam and I will keep our disputes off list.
Sorry and thanks to all.
Mike Farmer