[meteorite-list] way to go steve

Greg Hupe gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 15 06:45:27 EST 2005

Hi Steve (Chicago) and List Members,

Thank you Steve for the kind words.

These last couple weeks have certainly been in recognition for Steve
(Arkansas) and Phil's monumental find. A lot of work and time went into
this, along with believing in a dream. Way to go all of you guys that put so
much into your accomplishment (not to mention their wives for letting them
'do their thing'). I have learned quite a bit hearing a small part of your
dream and realization of the moment.

The last month shows that no matter who you are, how you collect, deal, or
travel; stay on course of your dream, be determined and you will reach your
goal(s)!

Best regards and happy hunting to all (My early Christmas wish for all...),
Greg