[meteorite-list] cosmic marble

Steve Arnold, Chicago!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 06:11:25 EST 2005

Good morning list.And thanks to those who have welcomed me back to the
list.I just want to add to stefan what a beauty of a meteorite you have
there.That swirling motion next to the large chondrule is just such a
thing of beauty.That is what is so nice about collecting these mysterys
from space.You never know what you'll find.A few years ago I bought a
piece from a noted professor up here,I forgot what it was,but it had a
chondrule that was 1 and 3/4 cm in size.The largest I had ever seen.Again
what a real nice piece stefan.

                                                steve arnold, chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!