[meteorite-list] Fake "Dhofar 025" Lunars (sold by 'floridacoaster' on Eb...

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Sun Nov 13 22:09:11 EST 2005

Hello, list, and kudoed Norbert,

Very well presented, from a tenacious and dedicated Nobert!
I guess give-away #32 or whatever number I was so thrilled about at that
time was a the holy-grail of duds.  *Sigh*.  But, thanks for the  educational
information relating to its study.  Into the meteor-wrong  bucket it goes...along
with a couple of tears, but the satisfaction of knowing  that only the truth
will make us free...
Saludos, Doug