[meteorite-list] MSNBC Brenham Photo + Story

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Fri Nov 11 20:33:16 EST 2005

Dear Listees:

Hello again.

MSNBC has just uploaded a piece about the Brenham, and they've included
a much larger photo, where you can really see the orientation:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10007802

I'd like to make it clear that it was Steve's friend and partner in
this venture, fellow Meteorite List member Phil Mani who took the
exciting video footage of the excavation that's been aired on several
networks, and also the photos that we uploaded to my website.

It is Steve and Phil who deserve all the credit for this find. I just
agreed to help with the digging, press, and photography, so they'd let
me go up there   : )

Best to all,

Geoff N.