[meteorite-list] Ad - Great Auctions, Check Them Out!

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 14:43:50 EST 2005

Dear List,

First and most importantly of all, Congratulations to Steve Arnold and Phil
Manning for an exceptional find! It is every treasure hunter's dream to come
up with such a rare, valuable and historic object. This find is definitely
one for the books, again, Congratulations!

Secondly, thank you once again for allowing me to promote my ebay auctions
on a weekly basis (one post per week).  Now that I am back in the United
States, I started a five day auction last night with plenty of rare items so
you may want to take a look.

Here is the link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

I am in the process of sorting out the World's largest single inventory of
meteorites from Northwest Africa. This stockpile took several years,
thousands of nomads, numerous contacts with Moroccan dealers and a great
deal of expenditures to build.  I now have the time to methodically get
classifications done. I am only about 1/50th the way through and already, a
one-of-a-kind meteorite and a rare achondrite unexpectedly came to light.
This has given me the motivation to continue the treasure hunt in a new shop
(Nature Quest). What this means to collectors is inexpensive classified
material. I will release too numerous to count, at this time, newly
classified meteorites in a couple of months so standby.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock