[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine Last issue Letter

wahlperry at aol.com wahlperry at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 11:57:12 EST 2005

Hi All,

I just recieved my last issue of meteorite magazine. It was with great
sadness that I read about Dr.Joel Schiff's illness.

I personally would like to donate any refund that I have coming back to
Dr. Schiff and his family in recognition of his dedication and a job
well done.

I was wondering if other list members think it would be a good idea to
start a Master list of names of others who wish to donate their
refunds. Or  would it be best to email Dr. Schiff directly?

Sonny