[meteorite-list] AD - Shocked L5 Ending Tonight and More

Greg Hupe gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 9 12:02:07 EST 2005

Dear List Members,

I have a new L5 Shock Melt Breccia ending tonight, NWA 2922. All specimens
have the "Buy it Now" feature so if you are interested, you will not want to
wait until the last minute. It is quite beautiful and the best of the only
few available pieces are currently on eBay under seller, NaturesVault. I
also have many unclassified Saharans (individual and 1-kilo lots), mesos,
and 869 material ending in just a few hours.

I will not be listing new auctions tonight as usual, but will be listing
10-Day auctions on Sunday the 13th. I will have large classified items and a
number of unclassified Saharans starting at just 99 cents. You will want to
check these out!

To see these and all that I have to offer, go to eBay and search for items
by seller, NaturesVault. You will be glad you did.

If you are interested in any of my new and classified Feldspathic Granulite
Lunar, NWA 3163, please email me for a price quote on the size you are
looking for. I am offering a great price per gram for small specimens and
the larger the piece, the lower per gram rate. I am also considering offers
on the 1,121 gram Main Mass. This is one fresh and beautiful Lunaite.

Here is a link to an image of the NWA 3163 Main Mass:
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3163/nwa3163a.jpg
Here is a link to one of the complete slices:
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3163/nwa3163slice2c.jpg

I will be out of town from November 15th through the 21st so I will not be
able to answer emails during these dates.

Best regards and Thank You for considering these,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)
gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com