[meteorite-list] Phase 1 done. Phase 2 & 3 to go...

Paul Harris paul at meteorite.com
Sat Nov 5 11:01:23 EST 2005

Dear List members,

Jim and I have MeteoriteClassifieds.com up and running smoothly.  A big
thank you to all those who placed ads...
There is no substitute for live testing...

Phase 2 is the importing of the ads from Steve's FindMeteorites site into
our classified site.
Phase 3 is something very useful.  Something everyone will be able to
participate in and use for free.

Jim and I will start Phase 2 in a day or two.  While we are in this process
some ads may look incomplete.
They may have pictures missing.  They may even have a typo or two.

**Important**  Please do not flood the sellers with comments that there are
problems with their ad.
The rough ads will slowly get polished up.  Thank you!

Have a great weekend!

Paul and Jim

   Paul Harris   paul at meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin     jim at meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.  http://www.meteorite.com
   MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.MeteoriteTimes.com
   MeteoriteClassifieds.com http://www.MeteoriteClassifieds.com
   Post Office Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA