[meteorite-list] AD-Ebay-Museum Quality Full H3 slice

makinsomenoise at cox.net makinsomenoise at cox.net
Wed Nov 2 00:25:56 EST 2005

Hello all,
  I have a beautiful museum quality full slice (172.9g) of Dhofar 977 (H3) ending on Ebay Wednesday evening. I don't think I can use any more adjectives to hype it up than that, although I could surely try, but it really is nice. It's superb in fact, even excellent. And I don't think there are many H3 slices of this size out there. Ok.
  It is only up to $0.35 a gram right now, with no reserve. So feel free to take a look and bid ridiculous amounts of money =).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6573579402&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Hope everyone is having a wonderful evening,
  Devin Schrader