[meteorite-list] (AD) Trade offer

Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 19:42:28 EDT 2005

Hi list.I have a 70 gram slice of LAMONT mesosiderite for trade.I am
looking for either a piece of NWA 1879 or 1878 or NWA 1882
mesosiderite.And no this has nothing to do with sales,campos
sales,givaways or anything else.JUST A TRADE OFFER.Email off list if
interested.I have a picture of it.It also came from bob haag originally.It
measures: 78 mm x 65mm x 5 mm in size.

                                                             steve

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!