[meteorite-list] Information on a meteorite

Matson, Robert ROBERT.D.MATSON at saic.com
Sat May 28 01:52:05 EDT 2005

The cracked egg-shell crust, light-colored interior, and overall
shape certainly support the claim that it is meteoritic.  Interesting
(if true) that it is entirely unresponsive to a magnet.  Of course,
I guess that depends on the quality of the magnet.  LL's aren't very
attracted to refrigerator magnets, but their paramagnetism is easily
felt with a rare-earth magnet.  --Rob